Fried chicken marinated in curry powder is delicious.
It marries the joy of Fried Chicken with the flavour and aroma spectrum of curry.
1kg of Chicken Drumsticks
1 tablespoon of Salt
1 sachet of Granny’s Curry Powder
1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper
2 large eggs
1 cup all-purpose Flour
- Clean the Drumsticks and pat dry.
- Mix the Salt, Curry and Pepper and rub the Chicken, set aside the remaining spice mix. Leave the coated drumsticks in the fridge for an hour to a day to soak up the spices.
- Beat the eggs
- Mix the flour and remaining spice.
- Dip the drumsticks in egg and then coat with the flour and spice mixture.
- Deep-Fry or Air-Fry the drumsticks until cooked through (normally about 10-15 minutes)
With leftovers, strip the meat from bone and mix with mayonnaise and serve in sandwiches with thin slices of cucumber.